American Bank believes in helping students achieve their dreams of higher education. That’s why we are proud to offer two non-renewable $2500 scholarships to qualified and committee selected graduating seniors who will be attending a community college or four-year university. This program was instituted at American Bank as a way to show our commitment to the community and our belief in today's youth.
Ideal candidates will be students of excellent academic achievement, who possess a variety of interests and leadership experience, show consistent community involvement, and the willing desire to make their community a better place. Knowledge is power, and education is the key to a better future for everyone.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled as a high school senior.
- Applicant must attend an accredited community college or four-year university (public or private) full-time in the fall following his or her senior year.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must supply a copy of their college schedule before scholarship funds are released. Checks will be made payable to the college they will be attending in the fall.
- Applicant does not need to be an American Bank customer.
- American Bank employee family members are not eligible.
- Interested students must complete the application by March 1, 2021.
- Include two Letters of Recommendation. Include: Name, Relationship, and Email Address.
- All information received is considered confidential and is reviewed only by the American Bank Scholarship Committee.
- Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com or mailed to:
American Bank | 522 E Howard St Suite #104 | Hibbing, MN 55746
Selection of Recipients:
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, potential to succeed, leadership, participation in school and community activities and honors received. Financial need is not considered