Simple. Secure. Fast.
- Save the hassle of carrying plastic cards that can be lost or stolen.
- Securely make payments without transmitting your card number or name.
- Reduce your chance of fraud.
- Pay quickly and easily using your mobile device.
Digital Wallet Security
Digital Wallets tend to be more secure as they do not hold your card information. Instead, encrypted keys are passed during the transaction and the retailer never sees your actual card number or name. This additional layer of security helps reduce the chance that your information could be accessed or stolen.
American Bank is proud to offer the latest in banking technology for Apple Pay™, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay™.
It's Easy to Get Started!
- Download the appropriate app. iPhones® already have the Wallet app installed, and many Android® phones do too.
- Load your American Bank Visa® Debit or Credit Card. The app will walk you through the process and makes it easy by using the camera to capture your card info.
- Note: Many iPhone customers won’t have to do this step if they are using the card they have set up in their iTunes/Apple account.
- You may be prompted to call the bank for verification.
For more information regarding these specific wallets or to download the app, please click on the logos below.
Use your digital wallet wherever you see one of these symbols at check-out:
Contact your local branch today and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you in getting set up!
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co.